Saturday 3 January 2015

Earn money while listening to music online

Hit Predictor

Hit Predictor pays you to listen and rate new music and artists. Additionally, you can earn by taking polls. Hit Predictor pays in points that can be exchanged for merchandise like CD’s, DVD’s or iTunes credit. Unfortunately their store selection for cashing out your points is really small and boring. 1500 points for a Justin Bieber CD? The polls I took paid me 5 points each and the one song I rated paid 3 points. It would take me a long time to earn enough points for a CD! Although I will personally never return to rate music on Hit Predictor, it is a true way to make money listening to music!

                                                 CLICK HERE TO JOIN Hit Predictor

Your Feed Back Plz
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment